Le Tremplin : A real hub for the sport innovation network
“Le Tremplin” brings together the sport sector’s startups, institutional players and large companies. All of its members take part in the platform’s life and develop a real innovation culture by being close to the sector’s evolutions and the client’s expectations.
- An international new structure: the sports industry, athletes and sport amateurs are the catalysts of innovation.
- A sporting spirit: a team culture, individual and collective support and performance research.
- A sportive environment: from the Jean Bouin stadium, a co-working space, training and high-level events, direct relations with the institutional players and sport economics.
An innovation platform brought by Paris&Co
Paris&Co is Paris’s economic development and innovation agency. It canvasses foreign investors, contributes to the economic promotion of the metropolis internationally and promotes the spread of the French innovation network, notably through the incubation of young innovating companies.
238 startups incubated by Paris&Co in 2015:
- 150 M€ of accumulated annual revenue
- 108 M€ of private funds raised
- 2,026 jobs in start-ups at 31/12/2015